ABOUT SCOOP SCHOOL ONLINE
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR TO YOU??
- I want to grow my frozen dessert business but I am so busy working IN my business, I don't have time to work ON my business.
- I want to get into the ice cream business, or see if it is for me, but I don't have the funds or the time at attend a course.
- I want to provide training for my General Manager and Shift managers but I cant afford the time or wages to train them myself.
- I want to be up to speed on industry trends and best practices, but attending seminars and trade shows is out of my reach right now.
- I want to see if I can covering all of the elements of frozen dessert business management in the day to day running of my business.
- I need help with marketing and promotion suggestions and ideas on how to grow my business.
- I need access to experts in this industry who understand the specific needs of ice cream businesses and how to operate them effectively
IF ANY OF THESE POINTS SOUND FAMILIAR TO YOU, THEN YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE
Hi, My name is Steve Christensen, (AKA The Ice Cream Bloke) and self appointed headmaster at Scoop School. For the last 15 years I have been heavily involved in frozen dessert education and training, and in doing so have:
- Operated retail frozen dessert businesses both in Australia & the US, including an international mix production and export
- Helped train and open over 650 ice cream and frozen dessert locations in the US and around the world
- Worked with International, National and Regional Fast Food concepts, QSR businesses, Hotels, Casinos, Resorts and Grocery Chains to add or grow their frozen dessert sales and concepts.
- Spoken at National Conventions, Courses, Seminars and Workshops (Including Penn State Ice Cream Courses) on all aspects of Frozen Dessert Operations and Management
- Written a Human Resource Book which was a Number One New Release on Amazon (Hopeless to Hero: How to Hire, Train & Motivate Super Employees)
- Opened and currently manage an International Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Training Facility in St Louis Missouri and...
- Have trained over 10,000 people in the art of frozen dessert production, business management and growth
I know exactly how you feel and what you need to bring your ice cream or frozen dessert concept to reality, or to help you fine tune your operations and grow your business and your sales.
For a low monthly subscription rate you will gain immediate access to the follow information and benefits:
Instant Access to over $800 worth of Video based Training Modules covering all aspects of Business Operations & Growth
Access to over 100 Training Videos, Webinar recordings and Super Sessions of Scoop School Online Training
Exclusive Access to New Video Modules released Every Month
Membership in the Closed Scoop School Online Facebook Community Group with a Community of Like-minded people all growing their ice cream businesses.
Direct Access to the Headmaster - World Wide Industry Expert in All Forms of Ice Cream & Frozen Dessert Production/Management
Access to a "Student Only" Monthly Webinar focusing on Monthly Marketing Initiatives, Employee Development and Business Operations and Growth. (Webinars held on the 3rd Tuesday Monthly - Recordings available)
Monthly Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Recipe Planning and Ingredient Recommendations
Work at your Own Pace - While your membership is current, you can watch the videos as many times as you need.
Downloadable forms, checklists, PDF's and Audio Versions of All Training Content.
AND.....If you Vote for me, all of your Wildest Dreams will Come True
For all of the current and future online training Scoop School Courses, Content and Curriculum in a low monthly price, the Scoop School Subscription model is a great way to remain up to date with frozen dessert industry policy and practices.
Unsubscribe at any time that you feel that we are not giving you the value that you expect. Also - We have a money back guarantee
As always - We offer a 100% money guarantee as we do on all of our online courses and instruction. If you honestly feel that the content, attachments and supportive material were not beneficial to your yearning for retail ice cream and frozen dessert knowledge, please contact our headmasters office and we will arrange a refund.
That being said, with over 650 retail locations opened, over 1000 students graduated and having spent time with over 10,000 people in the process of frozen dessert education and training, we feel confident this content will move your forward towards your ice cream dreams.