The Batch freezer is the most versatile piece of ice cream equipment known to man. It can make a wide variety of products from water based items, all the way through to premium ice cream and everything in between.
However, there are some tips and tricks of the trade of ensure that you keep your batch freezer running in tip top condition for years, and your making your product to be the best it can be for your customers.
In the video series you will learn;
1. The Versatility of products that you can make in a Batch Freezer
2. The design elements, features and benefits of a batch freezer.
3. The process of assembly, cleaning and sanitizing your batch freezer
4. The principle of overrun and your minimum and maximum batch sizes
5. Prepping for your production days and how to increase production through efficient planning.
6. Running water based and non dairy products through your batch freezer
7. Running cream based products such as gelato & premium ice cream through your batch freezer.
8. Variegation or "ribboning" your extracted ice cream or dessert & adding particulates for mouth feel.
9. Blast freezing versus regular freezing & storage.
10. Frozen storage, tempering and displaying your frozen desserts.
We know you will gain an extraordinary amount of knowledge through this module and welcome your comments and suggestions.
As always - We offer a 100% money guarantee as we do on all of our online courses and instruction. If you honestly feel that the content, attachments and supportive material were not beneficial to your yearning for retail ice cream and frozen dessert knowledge, please contact our headmasters office and we will arrange a refund.
That being said, with over 600 retail locations opened, over 1000 students graduated and having spent time with over 10,000 people in the process of frozen dessert education and training, we feel confident this content will move your forward towards your ice cream dreams.
Stephen Christensen, best selling author and retail ice cream expert, has become an authoritative voice and thought leader in the frozen dessert community both in the United States & internationally.
After opening and operating a chain of frozen custard stores in his native Australia, Steve was invited by a major equipment manufacturer to the US, & moved to the United States with his family in 2004.
Since then Steve has taught over 10,000 new and existing store owners the art of retail ice cream and frozen desserts, both in theory and in a hands on environment. In fact, Steve has had a hand in opening more than 600 ice cream and frozen dessert retail locations and has worked with such chains as Costco, Whole Foods, Sandals Resorts, Rita's Water Ice, Hollywood Casinos and many more on training and/or developing their frozen dessert programs.
To read Steve's full Bio & for more information on live classes, consulting & just about anything else on the ice cream and frozen dessert business, click HERE