Before we jump head first in to the Marketing process, do we really have an understanding of "What it is we are Marketing?" Some would say that marketing our ice cream or frozen desserts would be our key focus, however this is only a small part of our overall marketing focus.
Developing a solid and clear brand message is just as (if not more) important than your ice cream. I know what some of you are thinking right now - "I don't need to spend time or money branding. I only want 1 location" Or
"I'm not a chain that has money and time to spare" The fact of the matter is, whether you think it or not, you already have a brand, and it is the "perception" that your customers already have about your business. This 10 lesson video series covers all aspects of the marketing process from how your packaging looks to how you respond to negative online reviews.
Is this series of videos you are going to get a better understanding of:
1. Developing an Overall Marketing Strategy and calculating your Return on Investment for marketing activities.
2. Understanding Marketing Terminology and how it applies to your marketing efforts.
3. Focusing your concentrated efforts on Developing your "Brand" not necessarily your "Products"
4. Developing your Marketing Calendar and achieving a balanced blend of events, celebrations and promotional activities.
5. What role the business name plays in your customers perception & how to accentuate it through simple brand strategy.
6. Developing and using an effective logo to enhance your brand presence.
7. How the interior & exterior of your business can attract not only more customers but higher sales.
8. How your packaging, product and menu items can be presented to maximize sales and compliment your marketing efforts.
9. Building a social media presence and message that strengthens your business and increases sales, and what, when and where to post.
10. How review-based sites such as Yelp, Foursquare & others can help you or hurt you and how to respond to both negative and positive posts.
Marketing is one of the key factors in business growth year after year, and the contents of this video series will definitely give you a very firm foundation to launch your marketing programs with confidence.
As always - We offer a 100% money guarantee as we do on all of our online courses and instruction. If you honestly feel that the content, attachments and supportive material were not beneficial to your yearning for retail ice cream and frozen dessert knowledge, please contact our headmasters office and we will arrange a refund.
That being said, with over 600 retail locations opened, over 1000 students graduated and having spent time with over 10,000 people in the process of frozen dessert education and training, we feel confident this content will move your forward towards your ice cream dreams.
Stephen Christensen, best selling author and retail ice cream expert, has become an authoritative voice and thought leader in the frozen dessert community both in the United States & internationally.
After opening and operating a chain of frozen custard stores in his native Australia, Steve was invited by a major equipment manufacturer to the US, & moved to the United States with his family in 2004.
Since then Steve has taught over 10,000 new and existing store owners the art of retail ice cream and frozen desserts, both in theory and in a hands on environment. In fact, Steve has had a hand in opening more than 600 ice cream and frozen dessert retail locations and has worked with such chains as Costco, Whole Foods, Sandals Resorts, Rita's Water Ice, Hollywood Casinos and many more on training and/or developing their frozen dessert programs.
To read Steve's full Bio & for more information on live classes, consulting & just about anything else on the ice cream and frozen dessert business, click HERE
Office: 636 778 0297
Cell: 314 550 4054