Having an effective policy and procedure manual is one of the foundational aspects of starting any business. That being said, are you covered legally as well as operationally? Is there Federal and State mandated content that you are neglecting to share with your crew? The content of your manual is as much for your employees protection as it is for the business owners.
Is this 10 video course module, Steve Christensen covers the foundational aspects of what should be in your manual and why. And how it can literally save your business from litigation
In this Video and Audio series you will learn:
1. The foundational need for a current and flexible Policy and Procedure manual and how it can be the 1 document that can guide your business through the ups and downs of employee issues.
2. How to introduce the Policy and Procedure Manual with a positivity & goal oriented foundation rather than just a "book or rules"
3. How to cover all of the federal, state, county and city statues that protect you as an employer and your employees.
4. How to set the bar high with employee grooming, dress, attitude and general appearance that will not only create a sense of pride, but also result in increased sales.
5. How to plan for, execute and monitor a cell phone and social media policy that will keep you & your employees out of hot water.
6. How to introduce, explain, police and reduce theft in the workplace.
7. How to to effect appropriate discipline with your employees both justly and fairly, and how to protect yourself against future ramifications of the disciplinary system.
8. How to construct, explain and deliver clear and concise operational procedures on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule.
9. Have your employees respect the hierarchy system of your business, follow through on assigned tasks and strive for a cohesive workplace between management and their subordinates.
9. How to effectively distribute & update your policy manual and how to cover those "events" that you would never (ever) plan for.
This module will put in place principles that will free you from the daily interruptions and distractions of dealing with employee issues and allow you to concentrate on working "on" your business rather than working "in" your business.
As always - We offer a 100% money guarantee as we do on all of our online courses and instruction. If you honestly feel that the content, attachments and supportive material were not beneficial to your yearning for retail ice cream and frozen dessert knowledge, please contact our headmasters office and we will arrange a refund.
That being said, with over 600 retail locations opened, over 1000 students graduated and having spent time with over 10,000 people in the process of frozen dessert education and training, we feel confident this content will move your forward towards your ice cream dreams.
Stephen Christensen, best selling author and retail ice cream expert, has become an authoritative voice and thought leader in the frozen dessert community both in the United States & internationally.
After opening and operating a chain of frozen custard stores in his native Australia, Steve was invited by a major equipment manufacturer to the US, & moved to the United States with his family in 2004.
Since then Steve has taught over 10,000 new and existing store owners the art of retail ice cream and frozen desserts, both in theory and in a hands on environment. In fact, Steve has had a hand in opening more than 600 ice cream and frozen dessert retail locations and has worked with such chains as Costco, Whole Foods, Sandals Resorts, Rita's Water Ice, Hollywood Casinos and many more on training and/or developing their frozen dessert programs.
To read Steve's full Bio & for more information on live classes, consulting & just about anything else on the ice cream and frozen dessert business, click HERE
Steve Christensen - Headmaster Scoop School - 314 550 4054; firstname.lastname@example.org